Looney Bin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» My Story is Sprouting a Twin
Login problems EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:43 pm by Greenify13

» The Progress of Sneaks
Login problems EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:24 am by Sneaks

» The Mini-Works
Login problems EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:19 am by Sneaks

» Jokes Jokes Jokes,
Login problems EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:41 pm by Rachel

» Hi! It's Hettie....
Login problems EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:56 pm by Greenify13

» The Fantasy/Sci.Fi. Women
Login problems EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:34 am by Greenify13

» Hey Everyone. The Name's Darcy.
Login problems EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:48 pm by Greenify13

» Normal Poems...
Login problems EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:28 am by Greenify13

» June 16-22 Pick 1, tv/movie
Login problems EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:10 pm by Pilot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Login problems

Go down

Login problems Empty Login problems

Post  Calixus Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:29 pm

Reconfiguring your system if you are having login problems
While perusing the help portion of Forumotion (our parent Blog master) I found references to some problems a few of our users have been having. Since they did such a great job explaining it, I will simply list the URL to their thread in the help section. It is:

http://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/log-in-problems-t45.htm

If you have any problems with either of these please let me know and I will try to help you with it. Be aware that the fixes they suggest, only work with the systems they mention. If you have a different version of Windows like Vista (like me) you may need to make slight variations. If you use versions older than those listed, your system may not be supported by this program.

Also if you have a Security program like McAfee, you may need to set them to let the Looney Bin Forum access approval. Each security program has its own way of doing so, but for general purposes you will need to go to the Firewall section of your menu and look for Allow website. If you have problems with this, please let me know and we can try to figure it out together. I will be delighted to help you work through it. I do not guarantee that either of these things will help, so far it has not for me completely. It can’t hurt and might give at least moderate improvement in the way the system here works on your computer. Thanks

Last edited by Calixus on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : can't see the hyper link)
Calixus
Calixus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum